One type of wheel motor ,which is located near the center of the motor which permits part or all of the motor to be located inside the wheel or roller hub. This wheel motor mounting flange provides design flexibility in all wheel vehicle.
• Smooth running over the entire speed range
• Constant operating torque over a wide speed range
• High starting torque
• High return pressure without the use of drain line (High pressure shaft seal)
• High efficiency
• Long life under extreme operating conditions
• Robust and compact design
• High radial and axial bearing capacity
• For applications in both open and closed loop hydraulic systems
• Suitable for a wide variety of hydraulics fluids
BMTW motor can be applied to situations with less load and interval operation of all wheell vehicle, such as wheel loader, wheel crane, tractor, etc.